The video starts off a little slow and drags at times later on, so hang in there... The interviewer tends to dominate some sections and gets off topic a bit at times, but Guy is Enchanting none the less.
Here are some highlights from the video.
- Money is the evil to being Enchanted
- Everyone can become more Enchanting
- Examples of Enchanting companies; Apple (great products), Zappos (trustworthy), Virgin (Richard Branson)(likeable)
- To be Enchanting you need a great product, be trustworthy and be likeable
- Companies need to create conversations with its customers not just one way dialog in order to be Enchanting
- Guy Kawasaki repeats his tweets every 6 hours during a day (CNN Model)
- Social Media is the core, not something to do after you get everything else done, It should be as core to a business owner as sales, marketing, and operations.
- It is not enough to simply be engaged, because too many companies have become engaged, you now need your company to become Enchanted