- The Law of Value - Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
- The Law of Compensation - Your income is determined how many people you serve and how well you serve them
- The Law of Influence - Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people's interest first.
- The Law of Authenticity - The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
- The Law of Receptivity - The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
You see Joe learns that changing his focus from getting to giving - putting other people's interest first and continually adding value to their lives - ultimately leads to unexpected returns.
Over the next 5 - 6 weeks I challenge you to whole heartedly put into action the 5 laws and then let me know what unexpected return you receive.
Week 1 - what can you do/give to someone else that is more valuable than what you will get for giving it?
Week 2 - what can you do to serve more people and serve them in a grand way?
Week 3 - what can you do for someone without keeping score or thinking about what you will get in return?
Week 4 - just be yourself, do not try to use people skills that are not authentic to you, do not try and pretend to be someone you are not, do not use "wrote close methods" to get a sale, do not use some "people skills" you were just taught in a corporate class, just be yourself, pure and authentic.
Week 5 - Be open and excited about receiving a gift from someone else, do not apologize for it, do not think you do not deserve it, do not act like it not needed, be very grateful and thankful for the gift and act excited about receiving it.
After all there can be no giving with receiving, so do not deny someone else from their gift of giving.