To begin improving your team and to better understand the level of dysfunction you are most likely facing, ask yourself these simple questions:
- Do team members openly and readily disclose their opinions?
- Are team meetings compelling and productive?
- Does the team come to decisions quickly and avoid getting bogged down by consensus?
- Do team members confront one another about their shortcomings?
- Do team members sacrifice their own interests for the good of the team?
Read the full article: Conquer Team Dysfunction By: Patrick Lencioni